11.21.2012

My Hope & Focus Organizer Wins 2012 USA Best Book Award!


My Hope & Focus Organizer, a tool to simplify track and support all aspects of your cancer experience, by Puja Thomson, won the 2012 USA Best Book Award in the "Health: Cancer" category. 
Disorganization is hazardous to your health!" Puja Thomson says. When facing a health challenge, it is important to minimize stress. My Hope & Focus Organizer offers step-by-step guidance, essential questions to ask, advice and practical encouragement to help you coordinate your experience.  Forms and charts in the workbook can help you manage your paperwork and important information. My Hope & Focus Organizer comes in several forms to match your needs. The unbound and bound versions are three-hole punched and can easily be transfered to a binder. My Hope & Focus Organizer is also available as an eBook. Puja Thomson's My Hope & Focus Organizer can help cancer survivors at any stage of their journey. The workbook is geared toward cancer survivors, but offers useful advice for anyone facing a health challenge.  My Hope & Focus Organizer prompts you to take charge of your health and be empowered through organization and hope.  

My Hope & Focus Organizer has received the following awards:  USA Best Book Winner and Finalist in the 2012 National Indie Excellence Awards and the 2012 International Book Awards. If you would like to order a copy click here
Soon to come a revised and expanded edition, now called My Hope & Focus Cancer Organizer

Written by Cynthia Stewart for Roots & Wings


No comments:

Post a Comment